Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Daisuke's Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:28 am

Character Information:
Name: Daisuke

Alias: Dai-kun

Clan: Hougaki

Looks: Avatar

Personality: Childish , Playful , Shy , Troublemaker sometimes , Bored easily , Loves excitement , Scaredy-cat , Sarcastic

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu&Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:Water&Wind

Special Characteristics:
Bloodline : Raifuugan
Bijuu : Kyuubi
Summoning : The Frog Sennin World

Weapon of Choice:Shuriken , Kunai , Giant Shuriken , Ninja Linewire , Bombs , Jutsu-Shiki Scroll

Jutsu

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Background Information/RP Sample:

History:

Rp Sample:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 am

Alright, I know you're not done, but I'll already point these things out:

-You cannot start with both your bloodline as well as a bijuu. You can only start out with either your bijuu or your bloodline.

-A 10 years old cant be a special jounin, be reasonable. The rules give no specific age limits for certain ranks, but 10 is obviously below it. A 10 years old is more likely to be an Academy Student, or a Genin perhaps.

-Your personality needs more then a few words. The basic idea is good, yet try to make them into a small story in which you clearly describe your characters personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisuke

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Character Information:
Name: Daisuke

Alias: Dai-kun

Clan: Hougaki

Looks: Avatar

Personality:He is quite Childish as he is so he really loves to be Playful . He doesnt really gets near to many people as he can sometimes be Shy . Since he is so childish and playful , he might ended up being Troublemaker sometimes .

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu&Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:Water&Wind

Special Characteristics:
Bloodline : Mangekyou Raifuugan
Seal : Bloodline Seal
Summoning : The Frog Sennin World

Weapon of Choice:Shuriken , Kunai , Giant Shuriken , Ninja Linewire , Bombs , Jutsu-Shiki Scroll

Jutsu

Next Post

Background Information/RP Sample:

History:
He was found by a lady that just finished buying some groceries and returning home . He was found behind some tall grasses but the lady was able to see him or atleast part of his hair . Once the lady noticed , she took him in to an orphanage which is where she stays . Once he was old enough , he became a ninja as an Academy Student . But he had something different bout his act and the eyes were sometimes noticed that it changed . Once he reached a Genin level , he noticed he had an ability named Raifuugan . He was being fared away from , so he was very lonely . He had a choice which is to take a bloodline limit seal . The seal worked at first but not fully as it was against a mangekyou except it's now remaining still as a Raifuugan without the mangekyou . His journey continues as he starts as a Chuunin after passing the test .

Last edited by Daisuke on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutod.forumotion.com
Sanbi

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 am

Kyoudai Hyazu wrote:
Approved

No he's not. His element says Water+Wind(Ice). Ice is a bloodline element unique to Haku's clan, and you cant have 2 bloodlines. Since you're aiming for a sharingan as well, it will be either one of those 2. Also, the personality could use a little more information, we still havent seen what jutsu he has, and we havent seen any roleplay sample yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Template
Page 1 of 1