Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the lich king clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lich King

Lich King

the lich king clan Empty
PostSubject: the lich king clan   the lich king clan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 pm

the lich sat at my throne waiting for his minoins. a skeleton walked up and brought him a villager. the lich king stood up then slashed his sword cutting off the villagers head. then he used ressurect and binded him to his soul and turned the villager undead. the lich king laughed and sent him to a place in the village since the clan was found in a volcano by the village. the undead village started killing other villagers and turning them undead

ressurect type ninjutsu rank ss description brings target back to life and binds them to the lich kings soul
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

the lich king clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the lich king clan   the lich king clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:38 pm

the lich king was soon pleased with his massive army of undead creatures and sent armies against lands all over
Back to top Go down

the lich king clan
Page 1 of 1