Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 am

will over all i like the site just one thing i think you should change....make the SP Jounin and Jounin and up Limited, Genin and Chuunin must have a Jounin trainer/Teacher thats a PC or an Admin Controled NPC. this way no one goes streight for high ranking levels, also Genin and Chuunin should have a limit on there Jutsu as most don't have the chakra able to use it, also all Jounin/Sp Jounin must have a team of 2 plus PC no NPC....they can do mission's while out them but this way we have user interaction. I've been a mod and admin on 5 sites and each time its the same story not enough user enteraction just the same group posting together. I'm well be glad to help out in anyway i'm already doing the storyline, if you want i can do missions up or any help just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am

Aside from the fact I'm pretty anti-NPC, I agree with you. I'm afrade the actual creator of this site wont. hen I initially made this sites rules and character creation, all very high ranks were closed/limited for the same reason you told us right there. Unfortunately the others were not as content with that as I was and threw all positions open again.
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:07 pm

I see. i can safly say this site is going to end soon if things arn't going to change, to much power play there will be. Have you tried to limit it by like 1 Jounin can be made if 2 Genin/Chuunin are made it evens it out. and there wont be as much power play just people fighting over the postion of Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Admins and moderators could decide who's worthy of taking on the role of jounin by judging their roleplaying sample and behavour. Thats how things are suposed to be, and thats whats the roleplay sample is for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Yes that is right....remake the template just everything bar rank and jutsu upon approval give the rank then they can choose jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 pm

I'd have to discuss that with the other moderators and admins. Besides, that method would require more then just that. It would be best to let them send in a roleplay sample before letting them create an application at all. Else they wouldnt be able to adjust their personality, age, size, and appearance to their rank.
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:19 pm

ah very true
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Well this forum is small and just getting started. I however have to disagree with you. Take no offense i'm not a republican or a democrat. I really don't care about politics but it is sorta like the trickle down theory. We have to give those that want higher positions those higher positions then when new members come into play we can have high position trainers. Of course this is all estimating that this site grows and we get more members.

My course of action will be to limit each Jounin number to 2 per village and Kages to One (duh!) and then from there we can start putting the newest members into the genin positions.

I'm also debating about limiting the number of criminals as well. I am thinking that we will need to limit the number of S-ranked criminals to 2, A's to 3, and the so on and so fourth until we reach a total of idk 6 criminals. Mainly cause we need members in the village.

I'm also debating if i should put in a suggestion for two characters per account. I don't think it's that good of an idea but it will get the roleplaying started. idk. it's just a suggestion i'm debating on putting up. so. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 pm

thats all good i agree with you 70% lol...for the two Characters this site allows you to see IPX numbers right well allow two accounts per person 1 character per account no more no less well less is ok.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Two accounts would work as well. It will falsely accumulate member count but like i said, multiple characters is just a suggestion i'm debating on bringing up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Sponsored content

my Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Feedback   my Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: General Area :: Feedback-
Jump to: