Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel

Sabriel

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 am

I have a few things that i think should be added to the rules i know this may seem rather nasty but i have a great deal of experiance both running and modding naruto sites/

1.posts should be at least 5 lines long short posts make for bad rp

2.There should be a few more ranks of then than just Konoha ninja,Missing nin etc

3.I've noticed that there seems to be quite a bit of god modding going on, i was rping with a member and and admin and not once did the admin mention that the member didn't take a single hit he dodged everything i think staff should crack down on this

4.if any help is needed i will happily offer my services as i have said i have alot of experiance modding and admining Naruto sites and other sites

5. People rping in about 5 places at once it seems a little odd someone can be in Konoha,Kiri and Kusa at the same time or is that just me

Thanks for reading this and as i said im sorry if this seemed harsh

Sabriel Abhorse

Last edited by Sabriel on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:45 pm

i agree with you but i have no power but your right that would make this site a better one. i mean theres not alot to do and i think you should bring this up with ky
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

-Should've been put in the rules already. I'll see if I can get it in there for you.

-There are more ranks then that, but there is not a special user group for every rank. Unlike other sites, that use user groups to indicate someones rank, we use user groups to indicate someones village. Its simply different, not essentially bad.

-I myself have mainly been busy on applications lately. Godmodding ofcourse is forbidden, and not doing it falls under basic roleplaying skills. Once I get some more time on my hands, I'll see if I can find and warn the people that godmod. Untill then, I bid other mods and admins to do the same.

-I have no influence on that. You should discus that with the site's creator.

-Ah, the site has only just began. Allowing people to be in multiple treads might boost the activity untill we reached enough members. When we did so, we will try watching out for this kind of behavour a little better. Still, it doesn't matter that much. It looks odd, but does no harm to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 pm

thx you are right
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 pm

ok since i know who you are talking about I will send the message across. I'll try to make a rule section for RPing here seperate from the general rules

1. I will pass that along since i know who you are talking about. It bugs the crap out of me too but still i know what you mean.

2. the whole usergroup thing often makes things messy. This way it's easier cause you are able to identify who is within a village instead of knowing every jounin, every genin, every kage, every chuunin, every ANBU, so on and so forth. There are also subranks found in the user's profile that depicts their actual rank within the village. If you are looking for a Jounin or someone to train with, go ahead and look at the Accepted Profiles Forum and look at your respective villages. This way Naruto Destiny has a sense of originality instead of copying every other naruto site on the inter web.

3. The Admin you were roleplaying with is the creator and i'm pretty sure that this is his first Naruto forum he's ever made so he isn't well versed. I'm trying to get him to learn a few things about roleplaying and running a site but these things will take time. As before i know who you are talking about and i will try to correct that.

4. We don't need any help. Sanbi and I have basic Adminship over the site along with Kyodai. We also have like 3 other admins who don't do anything and IMO should be either mods or regular members. We are just too overstaffed to really bring anybody into staff. Though we may be looking for mods in the future, i make sure i'll keep you in mind.

5. I also know who you are talking about since it is the same person and again I will talk to them. It isn't proper roleplaying and I will do all I can to fix it thanks Smile

~Shade
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Sponsored content

Just a few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things   Just a few things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: General Area :: Feedback-
Jump to: