Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skain The Puppy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danku

Danku

Skain The Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Skain The Puppy   Skain The Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: Skain

Alias: Nut Pup

Species: Puppy

Looks: Avatar look

Personality: Like Danku but kinder and sweeter. He will bark for anything and is nice and good. Skain likes eating and always barks mad eating stuff making Danku very happy and so Skain tries to behave and dislikes being told off for being bad or doing things wrong he doesn't like people shouting so he attacks them if they do.He also likes missions and when the mission is completed he is given a treat for being good and for helping completing the mission.

History: Skain was brought to Danku at 4 weeks old and knew that Danku was nice since he was first with Danku,Skain has been with Danku ever since and has learned loads of attacks but they aren't very strong. Skain was hurt so has a little wrap around his paw from a jutsu gone bad and so Skain can't do attacks very well and was barking for help.

Jutsu:

Name: Pup Barrage
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: Skain bites the opponent and starts to hit the opponent repeatedly while Danku gets the target in the air and then Skain gets on to the opponent above and then bites them again and then Danku stands below the target and kicks them and then lets the opponent land on the ground.

Name: Skain Senses
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: Skain activates his senses and picks up the opponent and then lets off a bark and finds the opponent

Last edited by Danku on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

Skain The Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skain The Puppy   Skain The Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Looks good, but I'd like to see a little more personality for this puppy. Does he have any likes or dislikes, for an example?
Back to top Go down
Danku

Danku

Skain The Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skain The Puppy   Skain The Puppy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 am

Ok is he ok now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skain The Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skain The Puppy   Skain The Puppy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skain The Puppy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: Ninja Base :: Pet Creation-
Jump to: