Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari Ito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Spec. Jounin

Hikari Ito Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Ito   Hikari Ito I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:59 am

Character Information:
Name: Hikari Ito

Alias: ...

Weight: 110

Height: 5'3

Clan: None

Looks:
Hikari Ito Zzzzzz11

Personality: Fun loving but tends 2 b bitter sweet,loves taking care if any1 in need of help,loves to take care of her loved ones,always there 4 some1 wen they need her.Gets along with oter easier then most ppl but can b shy at times.Shes forgetful sometimes but never 4gets anything about some1 she cares 4.Shes some wut of a clutz n likes playing jokes with others

Rank Information:

Village: Leaf

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Fire and Wind

Special Characteristics:Over caring and protecitve of ones she loves

Weapon of Choice: Swords

Jutsu

Name:Dynamic Action[This is just one of her moves]
Type:Taijutsu
Element:None
Description:A very powerful and devastating technique where the user launches themself toward the target and performs a barrage of high-speed kicks and punches

Background Information/RP Sample:

History: Lives on her own since her parents are dead.Watches over her little sister Chiyuki.Chiyuki is her step sister who recently went to live with her.She gets along well with pretty much every1.She has gotten into fights b4 but always ends up feeling bad in the end.
Hikari Gain her rank of Speacial Jounin form her specialty in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu as they where higher then anyone else her age.

Rp Sample:

Hikari was walking thorugh the woods wen she heard some1 scream over the booming thunder.She turned and ran in the direction from wer it came.

"Wut was that?"

Hikari ran ahead to see wut was happening

She ran faster as the screaming echoed through the woods and another scream was let free.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It sounded like a little girl.Worse it sounded like her sister.

Wasting no time Hikari ran faster then she ever did.The thunder crackled and the lighting flashed as the rain continued 2 pour down and the winds picked up speed

"I've got 2 find her.."

Hikari heard another ear shattering scream and saw her sister moments later laying on the floor covering in blood and sweat with no clothes on.She was crying hard and her sobbing was heard over the thunder.

Hikari Picked her up and covered her with her jacket.Then took her home to rest.Her sister was only 7.She had no parents.Just Hikari.And she was no no longer a virgin.

Last edited by Hikari on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Spec. Jounin

Hikari Ito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Ito   Hikari Ito I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:50 am

i aprove me
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Spec. Jounin

Hikari Ito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Ito   Hikari Ito I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 am

i aprove me
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Hikari Ito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Ito   Hikari Ito I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Sponsored content

Hikari Ito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Ito   Hikari Ito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikari Ito
Page 1 of 1