Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel

Sabriel

A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Sabriel was yet again running from Hunter nin and where better to hide than on the edge of a village itself. She stopped in a tree to take a breath her hand reached down to make sure the bells on her bandoleer were still secure if they were to sound it could be dangerous for her. She looked around it was night time thankfully as Sabriel didn't really like the sun nor did her jutsu work to well in the sun. Sabriel stood up she was sure she could hear something close by her hand fell to her bandoleer once again she was ready for what ever was going to happen no one snuk up on the lady of death.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm

the lich king was basicly gliding along the path and saw sabriel then lich king walked towards sabriel "hello there i am lich king" the lich king said to sabiel
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Ky was wondering outside the leaf village. He then saw 2 unfamiliar figures. "Hello who are you 2" Ky then drew his sword from his back. First he looked around, to examine his surroundings. He then charged at one of them. He then figured out it was a girl. Ky could never hit a girl. He then switched directions at the other figure. "Take this" Ky said as he slashed at the guy. He didnt want to waste all of his strength so he took out a kunai and put his Katana back on his back. "This is my terriotory to lurk around in not yours" Ky said as he got closer to the figure.
Back to top Go down
https://narutod.forumotion.com
Sabriel

Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Sabriel spun around at hearing the voice she didn't recognise the Shinobi in front of her her face was blank and devoid of emotion she then noticed the advancing Shinobi with the sword Sabriel drew out Saranth and held her by the clapper, she was ready for anything if she had to she would flip Saraneth round ringing her at the same time but she waited to see how this would play out first and if the second ninja would attack her
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 pm

the lich king pulls out a sword then moves his sword and cuts the kunia in half the charged at the person who threw th kunia at his and tried to hit him in the leg
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Ky jumps in the air to avoid the slash. Then he actually took out his sword again and attempted to stab the right shoulder of him. While doing this Ky threw a kunai at the other figure. "Hmph" Ky moaned. "Is this all you got" Ky said as he then quickly switched his places. So now Ky was behind the guy figure attempting to stab him. "I thought an S-Ranked Criminal would be better than this. Though I am one and I am already too strong for you it seems like I am overpowering you, you weakling" Ky said as he then pierced the guys armor.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel

Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Sabriel Yawned as the Kunai flew towards her, she stepped aside easily dodging the projectile she then expertly flicked Saraneth up and caught it by the handle the bell rang out aimed at the Projectile throwing Ninja sending out the deadly genjutsu, hopefully it would work. Sabriel then shouted out not to loud so that Saraneth could not be heard

"You could at least introduce yourself before attacking now i shall do just that I am the Lady of death Sabriel Abhorsen"

---------------------------------------------------
Name:Death binding Jutsu
Type:Genjutsu[/b]
Element:N/A
Description:After walking into death itself and ringing her smallest bell Saraneth Sabriel can bring forth a denzen of death an unseen spirit that can be use for genjutsu to hold and bind anyone who hear her bells although this can be stopped by a louder noise as Saraneth doesn't ring to loud, it also only lasts for 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:37 pm

the lich king dodged the slash then he slashes at the ninjas arm
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Ky then moved to the side while some of his flesh got torn off. "Hmph those pity attacks wont harm me, by the way my name is Ky Hozuki." Ky then slashed back at the guy figure then jumped into the village saying "Release" Ky did not leave though it was to dodge the Genjutsu that the girl had released. So now the guy figure will get the affects (Your last post was your reaction time, Lich) Ky the Jumped onto the villages top part of the entrance and threw a kunai aiming for the guys frame.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel

Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Sabriel wasn't happy with the way things were going she replaced Saraneth and started to form some hand seals she then bit her thumb and slammbed her hand on the tree branch she was on, there was a puff of smoke and an odd looking thing appeared it looked like a human but the flesh was rotting off of it, the rotting mass jumped towards Ky baring its boney hands trying to scratch him, while this happened Sabriel drew Ranna a bell a little bigger than Saraneth she swung Rana in a figure of eight sounded her if this would work it would affect both ninja.
-------------------------------------------
Name:Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Type:Summoning
Element:N/A
Description:A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Name:Dead Hands
Looks
Dead hand look like humans who are rotting away
Description:Dead hands are rotting humans summoned to do tasks for the person who summoned them this could be anything from lifting to killing something, they wont work in the sunlight

Name:Sleep ringing jutsu
Type:Genjutsu
Element:
Description:Sabriel will ring her next bell Rana, this bell when sounded enduces the feeling of tiredness causing any who hear it to fall alseep even the ringer if not careful will be brough under Rana's Genjutsu. This Genjutsu can also be used to hush spirits from death it can also be used in conjunction with Saraneth making the death binding jutsu more potent, the sleep jutsu will only work for 3 posts and takes 2 posts to us
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:52 pm

the lich king got the first genjutsu on him but the bell one didnt effect him because he has no ears because of his undead prescence and the he saw through the first genjutsu and cut himself breaking it the charged at sabriel and slashed at her leg
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Ky quickly moved to protect Sabriel though this might get him killed but he atleast dodged the dead thing charging at him, but now it has entered the village. After Ky blocked the attack he went over to the thing and did 3 handseals while in the air. He then said out loud. "DOTON YOMI NUMA" A little portal beneath the monster formed and then sucked it in killing it instantly. "Hmph is that all you got"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Description: A tiny portal to the under world forms under the target dragging it under and killing it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel

Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Sabriel smiled this was getting interested one Shinobi has attacked and protected her and the other she had released is no human in the slightest he is something she can use with the bells he is nothing but a trapped soul. Sabriel decided she needed something big to show off with she quickly formed some hand seals and summoned something else A small white cat appeared before her a red collar was around it neck hanging from the collar a small version of Saraneth the binder. The white cat looked at Sabriel and grunted "What is it i was sleeping and thinking of fish dont tell me your in to deep again Abhorsen" Sabriel scowled at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 pm

the lich king put his hand in the air and then did a jutsu called raise undead and then undead came from undergorund grabing the girl and started to claw her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------raise undead rank a
description lets you controll undead for 2 posts
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Ky comes up to save the girl. He then did 4 handseals then did a jutsu called Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)Which keeps the enemy trapped. Ky then grabbed the girl and threw her into a tree trying to protect her. "What are you doing hurting a girl, thats not right." Ky said as he let the undead take him under the ground. Once he got under there he turned himself into a liquid state. Now the guy figure thinks Ky is dead but he isnt. Ky then reappears behind the guy figure who is trapped and throws a bomb kunai in the ice prison. Ky then did 5 handseals and said "Ice Meltdown" the Ice Prison fell down. It then exploded because of the bomb kunai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)
Description: The enemy is trapped in an Ice prison

Name: Ice Meltdown
Description: The user must perform Hyoro no Jutsu before using this jutsu, the Ice Prison will start to meltdown and form a solid cover over the enemy, it is also explodiable.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel

Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Sabriel looked at mogget who was pacing back and forward, she then bent down and Started to unhook his collar she paused for a minute wondering if this was a good idea she knew that it could go the wrong way and she no longer owned that which could help her, she quickly shook the though from her head and undid the collar, there was a brilliant flash of light and the white cat no longer stood upon the branch in its place was a human form but not human it was pulsing made of pure energy it let out a cackle that sounded like finger nails being dragged down a chalkboard. The form then looked at Sabriel and a sly grin appeard on its face "Abhorsen, Abhorsen, Abhorsen you silly thing i thought you knew better than to release me Yrael you know i will destory you but for now i do not want anyone else stealing that pleasure"

Yrael charged towards Ky it crackled as it moved swiping with its claws and biting with its teeth.

------------------------------
Name:Mogget/Yrael
Looks:Mogget Is a small white cat that can talk fluently,around moggets neck is a red collar and hanging from that collar is a small version of Saraneth the binder. Mogger is of no use but as a talking cat with a bad attitude he however hold a dark secret, after removing the red collar mogget will glow a bright blue and become something that can only be described as demonic and entity made of pure energy similar to lightning.
Description:Mogget is a companion and enemy to Sabriel bound thousands of years ago by the founder of the Abhorsen clan mogget is passed down to the next abhorsen as only two ever exist at the same time. When released from his binding collor mogget becomes Yrael a deadly being that seeks to destory the abhorsen for binding him, although if it meets Yraels need he will help the abhorsen but this is a rare occurance.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:53 pm

the smoke covered the lich kings body so he made it look like he died then when the time was right he jumped out and slashed ky
Back to top Go down
Nero
Kazekage
Nero

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm

((Hey, not to be rude, Lich, but I notice your using words such as slashed, which usually mean you made contact with something. Personally, I'd try to avoid that and use something like:

Lich King attempted to slash at the person.

It demonstrates that your character isn't automatically making contact, but instead, he is trying to make contact.))

Ayumu was walking. Yes, he was walking all by himself, which is odd for a kage to abscond from his guards. Then again, Ayumu Kouta had nothing in particular to worry about. The sun was setting, and it became darker and darker with each step he took. "Ah, Tsukiyomi has come out to talk. Luckily, I happen to walking towards him." Ayumu alleged. He continued to walk down the same path which he was traveling before, but something caught his eye. Fog. "Fog should not be out around this time, ever." Ayumu hissed. His voice was full of anger, he could tell from the distance that it was not natural, thus he considered it an insult to the gods.

The brilliant, furious Ayumu Kouta bit his lower lip as he walked towards the fog. He saw a figure in the distance, one that gave off a bad vibe. Ayumu was immediately hit with a feeling of sadness, anger and despair. "I have to get ready for a battle now? Heh, this is becoming more of a daily routine for me than anything else. Oh well, I can't do anything about something I can't control." Ayumu said to himself as he moved his right hand to the collar of his red, beautiful robe. He clutched the fibers with all his might and tugged onto them, sure enough, one button on the back was undone, then a second, and so on so forth. The red robe flew with the wind as Ayumu spread both of his arms shoulder length apart and flat into the distance. Thankfully, the robe decided to be nice and not catch itself on any harmful objects, so it landed on the ground about three feet from Ayumu's right foot.

He sighed once more, but the sigh wasn't like any other sigh. He was relieving himself of stress from the job and clearing his mind before entering a potentially deadly battle. Literally, he could sense dark, mysterious energy afoot, which had him up in arms. He looked up at the moon, which to him was a God. "Tsukiyomi, bless me with the strength of a million suns." Ayumu prayed as he shrugged his shoulders. He was now closer to the enemy which gave off an evil vibe. Ayumu had one impulse and that was a sudden impule, one which he would probably come to regret.

Ayumu jumped up into a nearby tree where he could get a better glimpse of the battle. The fog was still too much, he could only sense the enemy, which was a disadvantage in itself. He formed a tiger hand sign with his right hand and took a deep breath, absorbing the air into his mouth. As the wind entered his mouth, he mixed it with his own chakra, which caused his cheeks to burn red a little. Ayumu opened his mouth once more and squinted his eyes as he placed his right middle and index finger on his chin. He exhaled the gathered air which was now infused with his own chakra element. Finally, he closed his eyes to protect them as the air became consumed by Ayumu's own chakra. A deadly, hot flame began to burn. However, this flame wasn't formed by any natural substance; it was formed via Ayumu's chakra. He called it Gouryuuka no Jutsu, its actual name being Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu, one of the most deadly fire techniques around.

Anyway, the flame flew through the air and destroyed any fog that it came in contact with. The technique did its intended job which was making the battle field more visible. "Heh, I should introduce myself. The name is Ayumu Kouta. Hokage-sama to you, now if you wouldn't mind, I'm about to set this entire field ablaze if you don't knock it off." Ayumu muttered sadistically. He was very serious judging by his tone. So serious in fact, he jumped down firmly. He sported a red jumpsuit with a black headband tied around his waist. He wanted to give the others a good impression, for kicks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Ky dodged most of the attacks except for the human one. So Ky then grabbed the Human and threw it at the Lich King. "I see you think your still better than me" Ky then jumped back into the village and wondered killing many innocent villagers. He then laughed with joy as he killed 100s of 1000s of many villagers. Ky then jumped out of the village, covered in blood and debri. "That was fun" Ky had done this so he would've dodged every attack that the opponent(s) did/would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:01 pm

the lich king got hit by the human and threw it and then the lich king rushed after the one named ky and followed him then he tried to slash ky's head with his sword from above then changed direction and then tried to slash ky's arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha   A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of the on the outskirts of Konoha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: The Five Great Nations :: Fire Country~Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: