Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

patroling the area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lich King

Lich King

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 pm

the lich king was walking around in fog patrolling the area looking for anyone who wasnt missin nin and then he summoned some undead and sent them out
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Ky then appeared and did 3 handseals and then whispered under his breath "Hidden Mist Jutsu"
Mist appeared in the grass field country. "Well Well Well what do we have here" Ky said as he switched positions every word he said. He then pulled out his Katana and encountered the figure. "So you think your very strong, eh" Ky then attempted to stab the figure. He felt his sword stab something, and heard some liquid fall onto the ground. "Heh, too slow for me" Ky said as he heard something moving then threw a kunai at whatever was there, It was a villager. Ky had pierced the villager right, square in the forehead. "Weakling"
Back to top Go down
https://narutod.forumotion.com
Lich King

Lich King

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 pm

the lich king sensed his presnce and sent undead after him and then they started to claw and bite him. the lich king started to walk to him and laughed resurecting the fallen villager and the lets the villager attack the man. the lich king then stood there taking his sword out waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Ky then jumped out of the mist and did the tiger handseal. "Fire style fireball jutsu" Ky then blew a massive sized fire ball from him mouth which killed all of the Lich Kings undead bodies. And it slightly burned the Lich Kings body. "Hahaha. You think your the best of the best, eh, let me show you what I can do." Ky said as he sped down from in the air and then attempted to stab the Lich King in the chest but instead he quickly did 3 handseals to form a blue and lightning formed chakra in his hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Fireball Jutsu
Description: The user makes a massive sized fire ball to shoot at the opponent.

Name: Chidori
Description: Lightning chakra
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:55 pm

the lich king jumped back then and jumped to the side making more undead minoins. then he used a shadow bolt and shot it at the mans soul."i am the best" the lich king said as he laughed. the undead minoins started to take out weapons and then slash at him
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 pm

While the chidori was still in affect Ky lifted up his hand and said "Chidori Rain" Little chidoris started to fall from the sky and killed all of the minions one by one. Ky then laughed. "You think your the best......Let ME rephrase that for you......I am the best not you" Ky said as he dodged all of the little chidori's and then attempted to stab the Lich King square in the heart but instead he jumped over him and then pulled out a kunai and held it up to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Lich King

Lich King

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:50 pm

the lich king laughed and elbowed him in the gut then broke out of his grip and jumped around pulling out a sword and slashing at the mans arm then changed his attack and slashed at the mans chest but the lich king was stopped by the lighning from the sky jumped back and waited for an attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

patroling the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: patroling the area   patroling the area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

patroling the area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: Minor Shinobi Nations :: Grass Country - Hidden Grass Village-
Jump to: