Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yondaime Char...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Character Information:
Name: ???

Alias: Hajime

Weight: 70kg

Height: 180cm

Clan: n/a

Biography: n/a

Looks: He is about 170cm and shows is muscles all worked out. He has his headband on his forehead. He has long spiked black hair, and his eyes are green. Hajime wears a variation of the traditional Sound garb. Hajime wears black pants and a large rope belt. What appears to be a sword is hung from the back of this belt. He wears a loose long sleeved shirt which hangs open across his chest. Underneath this shirt he wears a close fitting black cloth on his arms. The top back of his outer shirt also bears a small clan image. He also wears a pair of open-fingered gloves.

Personality: Hajime is a person extremely calm who only speaks when he wants. He is a man dedicated to peace, although sometimes to achieve it, people need to fight for it. That’s the kind of person Hajime is, a person who fights for his own purposes and the purposes of mankind. He is a very gentle man who respects other even if they are lower rank. The respect he has is shown also when fighting his opponents, he doesn’t take his opponents lightly and considers them a threat no matter how small they are. When someone gets in is nerves he is so violent that he could kill without any problem, and sometimes he can become berserk...He doesn't like bossy people neither to work as a team. He doesn't opens to any person because he saw things that damage him.

Rank Information:

Village: Rain village

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu, medic, Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Water, Lightning

Special Characteristics: Can use snakes in battle, has a lot of chakra and he is excellent at chakra manipulation. He can do jutsus with one hand. He is really fast and his agility is unbelievable. He can sense Chakra at great distances and his vision is excellent, he can see further than a normal shinobi.

Weapon of Choice: https://narutod.forumotion.com/approved-weapons-f72/mask-sword-t40.htm?sid=a8067f544336a6b6395ebc413d9bda2c

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Approved and do you think you could get me more members
Back to top Go down
https://narutod.forumotion.com
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Background Information/RP Sample:

History: No one knows where Hajime was born neither what is his true name or age. The only ones that had the opportunity to see him where killed or they disappeared from the map. In the bingo book he appears without a picture and with no info only with the name “Hajime”. The villages think that he was born in rain village but they don’t have 100% sure.
The true story is that he born in the rain village, but then he escaped the village after he burnt the registers of him, making no one to know because he was a child and he didn’t talked to people. He went to an org and since child he lives and talks with criminals and sometimes ex-akatsuki members, who teach him everything they know, that’s why he got so many jutsus and knowledge. He was a peaceful kid, he only wanted to learn more jutsus and become stronger, but one day a rival organization attacked killing them all but as they got near Hajime they didn’t kill him because he was still a child and he wouldn’t do nothing or reporting to the villages, since he was a criminal. After that moment he train hardly and started to kill the members of that org, he started to steal things and even do assassinations missions, becoming a dangerous criminal time after time.
After he killed the whole organization he vanished in a rain night, and no one has seen him again since then.

Rp Sample: RP Sample: When Tsuchi arrived Hajime noticed that Tsuchi was a bit worried but he was ready to start, so Hajime started to prepare himself while waiting for Tsuchi’s attack. Suddenly Hajime heard "Yea, well let’s get started, I’ll give you the first move." so he focused on the oncoming attack so that he could figure a opening. Hajime waited for an attack but Tsuchi continued stared at him. “If you are not coming I will!” Hajime sprinted in direction of Tsuchi and as he was reaching he jumped and did a “Konoha Sempuu”. When Hajime hit him his leg passed through him, and Hajime realized that he wasn’t there, so he started to look for him…”Where is he? Hum…It seems that he is the ideal guy to fight…Let´s see what he is made of.” Hajime took his hat and put it on a tree branch near the river, and then he closed his eyes trying to hear any move from Tsuchi.

As Hajime finished talking he saw that Tsuchi went to his pocket and threw something that was so small that Hajime could describe it very well. He was only seeing the light reflecting in a small metal projectile that was coming towards him. Then Hajime thought that might be a senbons so he tried to dash it but he didn’t have time to do it, so he made some seals and use his technique: Kawarimi no Jutsu. So when the senbon hit it that Hajime transform into a log. “As I was expecting It, it was a senbon…”
Now Hajime was hidden but he knew that Tsuchi could sense him so he wouldn´t stay there much time. Hajime went to his pocket and grabbed on one of his hands a kunai with a explosive tag and in the other he took a flasher, then he threw first the flasher to the ground and then he threw the kunai with the explosive to Tsuchi, while he closed his eyes to not get flashed.

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 pm

[u]Unapproved[u]

Read the rules, can't have that many jutsus.

Need a name, need a clan, need a village, and Yondaime is the name of the Fourth. why would your nickname be the fourth? need to make some additions.

also you need a much longer history if your going to be an S-rank ninja. I want to know everything about your character and you putting no one knows anything about The Fourth, makes you sound lazy.

~Shade

Last edited by Shade on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:49 am

First i changed the nickname....Second i am making a criminal that no one knows the name so i dont put his name, during the rp he will appear and everyone will know who he is...
I dont have clan since i am not sure which one i should join and secondly i would have more jutsus.
Since im a unknown criminal no one knows his story and since he is a s rank criminal he has a lot of jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 am

um Criminal's are all know its call the bingo book
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 am

But my char is going to be one criminal that appears in the bingo book but it was never been seen in real...In the bingo book it appears no info only "Hajime"...
The bingo book doesnt have all the criminals since all the criminals arent known...
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 am

all s-ranked Crims are...once you become a crim you village puts out your data
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 am

REad the story!!! I put there that the files were burnt when i left village.
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 am

i see that...ok then even though you and S rank cut down on you jutsu
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 am

edited...They are kinda separated so we can understand which element do i use.
Back to top Go down
Arvok
Jounin
Arvok

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:18 am

Still to many i think...well i'll approve you but if an admin says no then i can't do anything about it

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Arvok you are not staff so you can't approve profiles.

Again. needs a name. I don't care if nobody knows the name IC you still need a name for your character. Now your just being lazy. Need a name, need at least a good size history, in arcs, on how you became who you are. You clan is your family. doesn't necessarily mean you need to have a bloodline but you have to have a clan.

Also we are not accepting anymore S-Ranked nukenin. Go for either A-ranked or S-ranked or apply for a different position

Make these changes and you will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Sponsored content

Yondaime Char... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime Char...   Yondaime Char... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yondaime Char...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: Ninja Base :: Character Creation-
Jump to: