Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tailbone

Tailbone

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:49 am

Hello. I'm Tailbone and i am looking for a new adventure and this site seems good to me. Well, i'm just introducing myself and asking one question. Can I create a character that is one of the 7 shinobi swordsmen of the mist? A loyal to the Mizukage one not one of those scummy missing nin ones.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 am

Welcome Tailbone. I'm shade Smile

umm... i'm not sure. I'm going to say probably not. Maybe when we get aatleast 3 members that want to be part of the 7 Swordsman of the mist then i'll open them up. But you can be a Jounin as of now. ANBU and Hunter-nin are the next best thing but those positions are closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
GOD

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 am

I got a better swordsman group opening in Konoha... pledge your loyalty there my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: Ninja Base :: Introductions-
Jump to: