Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danku Uzumaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danku

Danku

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Character Information:
Name: Danku Inchuriko

Alias: None

Weight: 120 cm

Height: 5'2 foot

Clan: Inchuriko

Looks: Danku has a red jacket with a black t-shirt underneath. He has spikey orange yellowy hair styled like Naruto's hair. He wears Black shorts and has blue shoes. He carries a not to big katana he always looks the same. Danku Uzumaki 1696890

Personality: He's strange and weird but is sweet as most people he knows how to act like a ninja.He always feels sad about something thats how he feels mostly he can be very happy and angry sometimes to angry so he tries not to be angry just very sad and alone and kind. He can be a creative weird person and likes being tough but tries not to be infront of girls and is always sweet to girls and nice to girls aswell. He tries to be sad around girls sometimes to make them love him for being sensitive but usullley it never works and ends up laughing and being happy after they try to love him.

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wind

Special Characteristics: Alot of chakra

Weapon of Choice: Black Katana

Jutsu

Name: Lions Barrage
Type: Taijutsu
Element:None
Description:
Sasuke gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. Afterwards,the move starts to differ. He starts with a kick to the left side of his opponent .From there he does a backhand strike to the face, one straight punch to the gut to send the opponent towards the ground and finishes with a spinning kick that lands his left heel on the center of the opponent just as they both hit the ground

Name: Clone Jutsu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan.

Name: Substitution Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack.

Name: Transformation Jutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name: Cloning Retrap
Description: The user makes a clone and the clone will make 3 more clones and all the clones gather around the target each of them will throw a kunai at the target the kunai will stop halfway through a pull of string the orginal person has then the clones will get more string and kunais and throw the kunais at the opponent pulling the string making all the kunais stop halfway then one clone behind the target will get the target in the air and the clones will let the string go making the kunais hit the opponent in the air and then the user will quickly follow with a lions barrage.

Name: Transformation Shadow
Description: A clone transforms into a giant shurikan and the user throws it then he makes another clone and the clone transforms into another giant shurikan and the user throws it again they make a shadow while one attacks and may get dodged the shadow which is the other giant shurikan transforms into the clone and attacks.

Background Information/RP Sample:

History: When Danku was born he was loved by his father Nankuro. His mother didn't like him so much so Danku learned skills some that his father didn't know like his Transformation Shadow Jutsu. When Danku graduated he got very angry as his team mates kept making fun of him he got to angry and got alot of chakra and started jumping from tree to tree and then started to attack nearly killing my teamates. It wasn't very easy for Danku to control his anger but he will. When he became 12 he was told the chunnin exams were soon.

Rp Sample: I read genin don't need to do this

Last edited by Danku on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

-Please add units to your height and weight. Ofcourse we can gues what's the most logical unit to place behind it. Still, to prevent huge characters from running around, we want you to put units behind them.

-You'll have to remove the Rasengan and the 4-tailed fox menacing ball. Rasengan is A-ranked, meaning a Genin like you cannot know it. 4-tailed fox menacing ball may not have a rank, but a Genin will never be capable of handling the 4-tailed form.

-Does your black katana do anything besides being black?

-I'd like to see a little more personality from you.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:23 pm

no bijuu. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Danku

Danku

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Is it better now?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

no cannon either please.
Back to top Go down
Danku

Danku

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:10 am

this is my own custom charactor?

Or do I have to get another clan aswell?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 am

The clan is what i was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Danku

Danku

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 am

Ok I fixed that.....just wondering why couldn't I be an uzumaki
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:57 pm

cause there is no cannon. Plus we don't know factually if Naruto had a child thus it keeps people from using Naruto Uzamaki as a father 200 years after the original story.

ok your character is fine. Please make a clan profile for him in the clan section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danku Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danku Uzumaki   Danku Uzumaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danku Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1