Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Naruto Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Welcome to Naruto Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Naruto Destiny   Welcome to Naruto Destiny I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Welcome to Naruto Destiny. I'm your Admin, Shade.

I'm here to do all I can to help make this forum enjoyable for everyone and you. This forum is to be in your interest and very much enjoy your presence here.

Here are some basic announcements I'm going to shout out here.

1.) Basically, the forum is in dire need of members. Please advertise as much as possible as we would very much appreciate it.

2.) There are a total of three villages open. the Village hidden in the Leaf, The Hidden Sand village, and the Village Hidden in the Mist. This gives you basically wide variations over your characters personality as the Hidden Leaf is a Good village, Sand being Neutral (neither good nor evil), and the Village Hidden in the Mist being Evil. However your personality does not force you to be in any village as you may join whatever village you like.

3.) If there are any changes you'd like to see, place it in the Feedback forum and if the idea is good, the change will be made.

Those are the basic announcements and I hope you enjoy roleplaying at Naruto Destiny Smile_
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman

Welcome to Naruto Destiny
Page 1 of 1