Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tailbone

Tailbone

Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) Empty
PostSubject: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:02 am

Suigesh Momochi was walking down a street near the mizukages building, saying hello to people going about their business and some said hello back and others ignored him which was kind of annoying. He continued on for a while and yawned and scratched his head. He was bored out of his mind, he had received no missions for ages and no one else was up to sparring with him. He leapt atop a roof and lay down, he wanted to spar with someone as powerful or more powerful than him or just talk with someone, everyone was busy going about their business and he was in no mood to actively search for someone to do something with. He just lay down and watched the clouds pass overhead and thought about his life. Maybe he was wrong with his idea of not having a ninja squad, maybe some genin students around would make everything more interesting, he decided he would think on this later he was not in the mood right now. He got up and decided to go to the mizukages office, kind of. He arrived outside the office and sat down outside the window of the office, this was his favorite spot in the mist village he could see the entire village from here and he could mess with the mizukage which he only did on occasion but was nonetheless fun. He shifted into a more comfortable position and watched everything go by. He thought he may go talk to the mizukage in a bit but not just now, he was quite happy, if a little lonely, relaxing and watching the village go about it's daily business.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

"Sorry to spoil your fun Suigesh." A figure from the window stalked up until the light from the sun unveiled the shadows from the face of the most brutal man in the world. Sliding the window open, Kio watched as Shigesh sat outside the window. "A little childish for a Jounin of Kirigakure is it not. To sit in a restricted area, especially so close to one as myself." Kio stepped out the window as to not get his coat caught in the shade. Up here Kio was able to see everything. He was able to control his village from this spot. Here he felt like a god.

The mist village had been running slowly in the mind of the Mizukage. The Academy ran dry of students and genin had been killed left and right along with their Jounin instructors. The Lich King's clan had done all but destroyed the Hidden Mist Village. Kio was having trouble bringing the village back up to status but again was having a hard time. Kio had only a few jounin left Suigesh, here, was one of them. Kio looked up at Suigesh and then back down at his village. "I must apologize. The village hasn't been running as smoothly as I had hoped. The village is content and isn't supplying missions and the only problem we have to deal with is this Lich King. The Academy isn't being supplied with genin for the parents are afraid their child may be killed. I'm sorry for my ranting. The Village just isn't as prosperous as i had hoped it to be." Kio spoke in truth and in confession. He wasn't depressed or saddened by this but he knew his village was going to go no where fast and felt like letting someone else know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Tailbone

Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 pm

The words came from behind him and made him jump a little "A little childish for a Jounin of Kirigakure is it not. To sit in a restricted area, especially so close to one as myself." Suigesh grinned, he was happy the mizukage had came out for a talk but his mood quickly changed with what he began to hear. The Mizukage, Suigesh knew his name was Kio but never felt comfortable calling him that, began to talk about the troubles of the village. Suigesh knew of these troubles and shared the same feelings with the mizukage. "Lord Mizukage, Can we not ask the other villages for help? I would believe they must be facing similar problems and if we all work together we may be able to sort things out." Suigesh asked. He believed the mizukage must of considered that choice and wondered what the response would be. He went and stood next to the mizukage and placed a hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him a little.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"I'm not going to waste my breath on the other villages." The Mizukage's anger started to rage but quickly ceased. "Do you think this country became one of the Great Nations through alliances? The Third Great Ninja War proved that the Kirigakure was indeed capable of being a great country and has become such...." Kio came to a silence. "I must apologize. To no offense, this is problems for the Kirigakure council. I shouldn't have brought it up." Kio looked down at his village as the wind through the town began to blow through his cloak at his altitude. "What brings you here to my office?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman
Tailbone

Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 am

Suigesh was a little taken back by kio's words. He was not sure that leaving the desicion to the council would be a good idea but he held his tongue on this particular topic. The mizukage then asked him what he was doing here. "Well I have been quite bored as of late and I have just been wandering and I decided to come here because this is my favourite place in the village and I was just looking for somewhere to relax, unless you have something you wish me to do?" Suigesh really wanted to spar but he figured that the mizukage was probably not in the mood and decided he would do what the mizukage wanted him to do, if he wanted him to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)   Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist village wandering (open to anyone of the Mist village)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: The Five Great Nations :: Water Country~Hidden Mist Village-
Jump to: