Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inchuriko Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danku

Danku

Inchuriko Clan Empty
PostSubject: Inchuriko Clan   Inchuriko Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Name: Inchuriko [Commenly called Ichuri]

Village: In Konohagakure but can be in sunagakure

Clan Symbol: NA

Kekkei Genkai: To see in shadows and in bright light and summon sprits and demons to help fight and defend a clan member will actulley have a demon inside with a sprit controlling them inside granting the powers to summon demons and sprits and may even dead people and animals.

History: [Later]

Secret Clan Techniques:

Name: Ichuri Summon: Kuno Draskater

Type: Summoning

Element: None

Description: A summon of a skater with wings that is being controlled by a sprit. The skater will deal multiple hits before dissapearing and the sprit coming out.

Name: Ichuri Stick: Sprit Slash

Type: Taijutsu

Element: None

Description: After a sprit comes out of the summon using this jutsu will allow the sprit to use its force in a weapon usulley a stick and the force within the stick can leave alot of damage to the target.

I'll add more...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Mizukage/Admin
Shade

Inchuriko Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inchuriko Clan   Inchuriko Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Accepted

~Shade
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_coffeeman

Inchuriko Clan
Page 1 of 1