Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Destiny

We're a new generation. Discovring our parents old secrets..Join to roleplay with others in Flashback or New Generation.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daisuke's Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:28 am

Character Information:
Name: Daisuke

Alias: Dai-kun

Clan: Hougaki

Looks: Avatar

Personality: Childish , Playful , Shy , Troublemaker sometimes , Bored easily , Loves excitement , Scaredy-cat , Sarcastic

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu&Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:Water&Wind

Special Characteristics:
Bloodline : Raifuugan
Bijuu : Kyuubi
Summoning : The Frog Sennin World

Weapon of Choice:Shuriken , Kunai , Giant Shuriken , Ninja Linewire , Bombs , Jutsu-Shiki Scroll

Jutsu

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Background Information/RP Sample:

History:

Rp Sample:
Back to top Go down
Sanbi

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 am

Alright, I know you're not done, but I'll already point these things out:

-You cannot start with both your bloodline as well as a bijuu. You can only start out with either your bijuu or your bloodline.

-A 10 years old cant be a special jounin, be reasonable. The rules give no specific age limits for certain ranks, but 10 is obviously below it. A 10 years old is more likely to be an Academy Student, or a Genin perhaps.

-Your personality needs more then a few words. The basic idea is good, yet try to make them into a small story in which you clearly describe your characters personality.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Character Information:
Name: Daisuke

Alias: Dai-kun

Clan: Hougaki

Looks: Avatar

Personality:He is quite Childish as he is so he really loves to be Playful . He doesnt really gets near to many people as he can sometimes be Shy . Since he is so childish and playful , he might ended up being Troublemaker sometimes .

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu&Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:Water&Wind

Special Characteristics:
Bloodline : Mangekyou Raifuugan
Seal : Bloodline Seal
Summoning : The Frog Sennin World

Weapon of Choice:Shuriken , Kunai , Giant Shuriken , Ninja Linewire , Bombs , Jutsu-Shiki Scroll

Jutsu

Next Post

Background Information/RP Sample:

History:
He was found by a lady that just finished buying some groceries and returning home . He was found behind some tall grasses but the lady was able to see him or atleast part of his hair . Once the lady noticed , she took him in to an orphanage which is where she stays . Once he was old enough , he became a ninja as an Academy Student . But he had something different bout his act and the eyes were sometimes noticed that it changed . Once he reached a Genin level , he noticed he had an ability named Raifuugan . He was being fared away from , so he was very lonely . He had a choice which is to take a bloodline limit seal . The seal worked at first but not fully as it was against a mangekyou except it's now remaining still as a Raifuugan without the mangekyou . His journey continues as he starts as a Chuunin after passing the test .

Last edited by Daisuke on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hozuki
Admin

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutod.forumotion.com
Sanbi

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 am

Kyoudai Hyazu wrote:
Approved

No he's not. His element says Water+Wind(Ice). Ice is a bloodline element unique to Haku's clan, and you cant have 2 bloodlines. Since you're aiming for a sharingan as well, it will be either one of those 2. Also, the personality could use a little more information, we still havent seen what jutsu he has, and we havent seen any roleplay sample yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke's Template   Daisuke's Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Template
Page 1 of 1